
November 13th was a good day for the Webb family. First it was Jason's birthday, second Jackson mastered the pink tower and broad stairs at Montessori. This is a sorting exercise and he did it in his first try. Jenna said that some of her friends last year in Pre-K still had some problems with these exercises. Yes, Yes our son is gifted and talented. Now if we can only get him to mind we would be set. Last but not least, Jenna performed at the PTA meeting. I have not been to a PTA meeting because I don't want to sit in another meeting after spending the better part of 8 hours in meetings and conference calls. I now know what the celebrities feel like. The cameras at children's choir are nothing compared to four Kindergarten classes full of parents with their camcorders and cameras. Of course, we were one of those parents but Wow! Jenna was selected to announce one of the songs that her classes performed. It was cute and she was quite the drama queen. She has said from the beginning that drama was her favorite class. Afterwards she showed off her name on the reader board. She was one of only two people to complete 500 hours of reading. She is starting to read her Dr. Suess books and writing words as they sound. Of course, they are not 100% correct, but I am letting that perfectionist part of me go.
No comments:
Post a Comment