I finally decided to spend money on myself. Jason and I are both savers and rarely spend any money on ourselves. So I stock piled various Christmas, Birthdays, and Mother's Day money as well as a Bunko prize, a $20 Macy's gift card for raising the most March of Dimes money at CitiFinancial Auto and a $75 gift card from Citi for completing a survey (before 3rd Qtr earnings were reported). I purchased a brown Coach purse with red trimming. My two favorite colors. So for those that helped contribute to this purchase, thank you!
November 19, 2007
Happy Birthday Jennifer!
I finally decided to spend money on myself. Jason and I are both savers and rarely spend any money on ourselves. So I stock piled various Christmas, Birthdays, and Mother's Day money as well as a Bunko prize, a $20 Macy's gift card for raising the most March of Dimes money at CitiFinancial Auto and a $75 gift card from Citi for completing a survey (before 3rd Qtr earnings were reported). I purchased a brown Coach purse with red trimming. My two favorite colors. So for those that helped contribute to this purchase, thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment