The camp is lead by United Kingdom coaches and Jenna's was from Scotland.
They each had team names from various levels of soccer teams in the UK. Here is Jenna's team for the week.
They not only learned footwork and basic soccer skills they learned the important things like how to celebrate a goal UK style. Not sure if GLASA will appreciate that once the season starts. She had a good time and it was good exposure for her to different cultures.



3 comments:
In addition to Jenna and the rest of the kids learning the finer parts of the game, were there any parental sessions where the intricacies of hooliganisms were discussed?
We already have that part of the game down. Did you not hear about the Referee I chased through the parking lot last year????
Jason
I have heard nothing but great things about this camp (I think they've had several this summer). I've heard the players were so great with the kids. I'll have to remember that next year. Glad Jenna had fun!
Post a Comment