
Jenna started second grade and she actually took the in front of the school picture without complaints this year. She walked right inside and never looked back to say bye or anything. I secretly died a little to know that my little girl is not a little girl anymore.
Here are my babies on the first day of school.

I had to take my car in for some upgrades so I worked from home today. I had the pleasure of walking to school to pick her up. Of course, she walked right by me and I didn't see her. Here is Jenna and her teacher, Mrs. Laird after the first day of school. The best thing about her class - according to Jenna is that the teacher has 12 computers and Webkins and if you are good you get to play on the computers with the Webkins. Hasn't second grade changed from when we were kids?
Then we got a snack, watched a little TV and then walked to ballet lessons. Yeap, those started today too. Jenna's class from last year was combined with her old class so she got to see all her ballet friends again.



2 comments:
Webkinz? That sounds so fun!
I see Jenna is also sporting the rocker look! :)
Glad they had a great first day!
Love it! Glad they had a fun day!
Post a Comment