August 7, 2009

Happy 11th Anniversary!

Today Jason and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary. Here is a picture of Jason and I on our honeymoon. We went whale watching in Maine. It was mid-August, freezing and all I could think is if this boat sank this is the same freezing water that all the people from the Titanic froze to death in. Of course, the movie Titanic had just come out so it was fresh in my mind. I blame the Dramamine.

I thought this picture was fitting since Jason and I are going on an Alaskan cruise in September for our anniversary / birthday / Christmas present.


Tonight we went out to eat for free thanks to a gift card and we treated ourselves to snow cones for dessert. I love you, Jason! Can't believe it has been 11 years!

2 comments:

Julie said...

So sweet and how young you both look! :)

Don't you just love celebrating a wedding anniversary with kids in tow! :)

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary!