December 7, 2008

Disney Day 2


Our first day at the parks we visited Animal Kingdom in the morning. We just rode most of the rides because we were having a character breakfast at the Grand Floridian. My favorite is Jackson hiding under the table from Mary Poppins, which is one of his favorite movies.

He finally came out only with Daddy's help.

Here is a picture of the gigantic gingerbread house that contained 1050 lbs of honey, 140 pints of egg whites, 600 lbs of powdered sugar, 700 lbs of chocolate, 800 lbs of flour, 35 lbs of spices, and contained real smoke from the chimney.

After our breakfast we went to Disney Studios. We went to Playhouse Disney, watched the last High School Musical 3 show and saw Mickey Mouse. Jackson just walked right up as if it was someone he knew all his life.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah, Disney pictures. I have been patiently waiting.

When you told me about Mary Poppins going under the table to get Jackson, it was a great visual.
Seeing the actual picture is even better - I love it!

Jenny said...

How fun! I remember our kids being very timid of the characters at first. Then by the end of the trip they were very comfortable with everyone.

Can't wait to hear/see more!

Amanda said...

I'm pretty sure I just developed diabetes reading about that gingerbread house. Yikes!

I cannot believe Mary Poppins got down on the floor -- in an all-white dress, no less! That's dedication!