The Sunday before last we were driving home from church and noticed that we had two squirrels in the tree. We have this acorn tree that hangs over the driveway. I have fallen, Jenna has fallen and it really becomes like marbles in the grass. The squirrels even crawled over Jason while he was hanging Christmas lights. Well the squirrels love the tree and Jackson has named one Squeaky. So the squirrels head up the tree with acorns in hand. They start eating and drop the unnecessary parts of the acorn. Jackson was looking straight up and it hit him on the head at the hair line. I am in the house and all I hear is blood curling screaming. I am afraid that someone is really injured. He comes in yelling that Squeaky hit him. The picture is a little blurry because he didn't want me to take a picture because he was a little embarrassed. Poor guy, but important life lesson - never bother a squirrel when he is eating.
December 23, 2008
The Sky is Falling
The Sunday before last we were driving home from church and noticed that we had two squirrels in the tree. We have this acorn tree that hangs over the driveway. I have fallen, Jenna has fallen and it really becomes like marbles in the grass. The squirrels even crawled over Jason while he was hanging Christmas lights. Well the squirrels love the tree and Jackson has named one Squeaky. So the squirrels head up the tree with acorns in hand. They start eating and drop the unnecessary parts of the acorn. Jackson was looking straight up and it hit him on the head at the hair line. I am in the house and all I hear is blood curling screaming. I am afraid that someone is really injured. He comes in yelling that Squeaky hit him. The picture is a little blurry because he didn't want me to take a picture because he was a little embarrassed. Poor guy, but important life lesson - never bother a squirrel when he is eating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Poor guy! I'm trying not to laugh.
We seemed to have an explosion in the squirrel population around our house this year. What's the deal? Poor Jackson!
Post a Comment