December 26, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas morning came a little earlier than I would have liked but the kids pitched a fit that we made them comb their hair before seeing what Santa brought them. Jackson got some Leapster stuff (since he now is the proud owner of Jenna's Leapster) and a Mickey Mouse camera.

Jenna got a DS and all the things to go with a DS. After she opened all the presents she asked where her American Girl was. I told her that she did tell Santa that she wanted the DS the most.

Jackson didn't care about anything that Santa left he just wanted his Diego DVD. Of course, Santa put the movie requests in the stockings.

For those of you wondering - yes, Jason finally got me the keychain that I have wanted since last Christmas - thanks Kim for making it!

We had a late lunch with my parents and my sister's family. After our meal the kids opened their presents.

Jackson got some Army men with all sorts of separate pieces from Aunt Dee Dee and Uncle Brad.

Jenna got the Kit Kittredge DVD and mini doll from G Mommy and Granddaddy.

Jason did finally get his Sham Wow! from Dee Ann and Brad. He spent the whole night looking for something to pick up with his Sham Wow!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

A Sham Wow! That's hilarious! I totally want one too, but never thought to put it on my Christmas list. Jason will have to tell me how it *really* works.