September 18, 2008

Everyone Loves a Parade


We went to the Flower Mound High School Homecoming parade this evening. We were at an intersection corner so the police car was parked on the grass. Here are the kids next to it. Both boys tried to get into the car. At least it was the driver's side and not the back seat. Later it was interesting to watch these high school kids try to "throw" candy at the cop car. Let's just say it worked to my benefit.

Don't mind the mix match outfit on Jackson. He had an accident at school right before I picked him up. Only when we have to go somewhere does this happen.

Jackson was excited to see the tubas. I think he watches a little too much Little Einstens in the mornings.

Not so keen on the drums.

Jenna liked seeing her school's float

and the candy.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like a fun time, and you couldn't have asked for better weather. We were sad we couldn't make it...

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I'm so bummed we missed it again this year. It looks like you guys had a great time. I like the photos taken from behind Jackson where you can see it all from his perspective ... so cute!