September 16, 2008

My 100th Post

This is my 100th post - which is a huge accomplishment since I only blog a couple of times a week. This morning my son used a phrase that is my biggest pet peeve at work. I asked him to feed the dog and he said "it's not my job." Of course, this was followed by "it's my sister's job." So this made me consider all the things that I do in a day both at work and at home that isn't in my job description. Who would have thought that a 3 1/2 year boy could cause this deep of thought at such an early hour.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I think I am going to try this at home when my children ask me to do something, "Not my job, man!" What do you think?

Jackson cracks me up!

For The Girls said...

Congratulations on 100 posts!!

Amanda said...

Congratulations on your 100 posts! That's a huge accomplishment!