September 5, 2008

That Guy


Yesterday on the way home from daycare I asked the kids what they wanted to be for Halloween. Jenna wants to be Gabriella from High School Musical 2. I asked Jackson what he wanted to be and he answered that guy in High School Musical with the crazy hair. I asked if he wanted to be Spider-Man or Superman. "No, that guy from from High School Musical 2 with the crazy hair." So I guess now I have to figure out how a 3 year old is going to dress up like Corbin Bleu.

3 comments:

Jennifer Butler said...

Hmmm...that could be a tough one. But, you know Party City seems to have a costume for everything..Good luck!

Julie said...

I can't stop laughing!

I was just at Party City - no Corbin Bleu outfits but lots of Gabriella.
Personally, I think he is the cutest boy in the movie!

Good luck with that. Is he going to sing us a song, too?

The Slates said...

Really, Jason is going to let him be Corbin Bleu? Well, I guess it did start with Peter Pan in tights and it could be worse.