Today was the first "real life" day with the potty training. He did pretty good but he did have some accidents because of us being out and about. He did well at holding it until we finished our naps. When I woke up he was in his window seat with his Buddy Bear watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
March 9, 2008
Potty Training Update
Today was the first "real life" day with the potty training. He did pretty good but he did have some accidents because of us being out and about. He did well at holding it until we finished our naps. When I woke up he was in his window seat with his Buddy Bear watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Good luck Jackson and Jennifer!
Get ready to tour every bathroom in town - I have learned to enjoy these bathroom stops.
Great real life photo ... I love it!
Post a Comment