March 28, 2008

Let the Soccer Begin


Jenna started soccer yesterday. We put her in Upward soccer rather than the local league just because we are familiar with Upward and thought for fundamentals it would be the better program. She had a good time but I realized I am not the soccer mom type. I sat there thinking of all the things that I could be doing while she was running around. Hopefully she will have fun during the games. I will keep everyone posted.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm with you, sister! I'm not a soccer mom either, but I subject myself to something way more that I ever thought I would. We have our first football game tomorrow, and my "would rather be doing" list about a mile long.

In His Grip said...

You are going to love soccer. All three of my kids play. I love watching the game. At least it's not boring like Baseball. Baseball's only exciting when it's your child batting.