Great "action" shots of the big kids running for eggs and hopping in the sack races. As excited as they were to get the eggs, you would have thought they were stuffed with money!
I am the mom of two children, wife of a wonderful husband and a career businesswoman and I wouldn't have it any other way. Jason and I are always on the go whether it is for our kids Jenna and Jackson or our beloved Texas Longhorns. We love our life and wanted to share pieces with our friends and family.
2 comments:
Great "action" shots of the big kids running for eggs and hopping in the sack races.
As excited as they were to get the eggs, you would have thought they were stuffed with money!
So glad the tradition is still alive! That was Phil's idea when the group was really young ... how fun to see all the young kiddos out there.
Post a Comment