March 26, 2008

My Jenna

I guess with a little time away you notice a couple of different things about your children. First, the High School Musical phase has now entered our household. Yesterday Jenna asked me to log into the website so that she can play and listen to the music. She started singing word for word the songs. Whole new appreciate for you Jennifer and Julie (and Dean). Then today she came in to tell me that she could pick up Jackson. I told her she isn't allowed to pick up Jackson. She said she didn't she just knows because he weighs younger than her. Wish I could weigh younger. She is such a good kid that sometimes it pays to have a mini-break to appreciate her on a whole different level. Love ya, Jenna!

3 comments:

Jennifer Butler said...

Oh, let the HSM fun begin...It's fabulous! :)

Julie said...

HSM isn't so bad. We have come to love it. I even thought about taking her CDs to work - they just make you want to sing, dance, and be happy!

Amanda said...

Where does that HSM/Hannah Montana stage even come from? I'm still pushing Sesame Street, but I'm fighting a losing battle.