Here is the view from his seats - horrible, right?
Anyway, what did I do while he was at the Fair / Game? Glad you asked! I was at an 8 am soccer game for Jenna which meant I had to be there around 7:30 am. It was super cold. Then I had to miss GameDay - which only a few people know that I live for that on a Saturday. Drove to Highland Village to do a couple of errands. Then take the kids to McDonalds. We have to go inside because they want a special toy. Of course, I get the trainee. This is all around kickoff. The guy messes up the order so I wrestle with do I say anything and wait or just take the order. I just took the order. Then we finally get to the house. Watch an hour of the game before Jackson's soccer game. At least I wasn't that parent with the radio going while their kid is playing soccer (there were two on Jackson's team). Jackson scored a goal and the main thing is he was 'focused'. All to get home to see the Longhorns pull out a win. All this while Jason was having not one but two Fletcher's corn dogs at the Fair.
He had fun and the kids were relatively good for me. All in all a good Saturday.



3 comments:
I should just copy this post and put it on my blog. We are very good women to let our husbands go to THE game of the season. I know Steve enjoyed having Jason join him at the game. Thanks for letting him go!!
I love how you do not capitalize "ou"! So funny!
Good job being Super MOM on Saturday! :)
I thought I was taking our nice, somewhat soft-spoken small group leader. Wow...that was definitely a side of Jason most do not get to see. ;)
Post a Comment