October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Patch with G Mommy

Sunday we headed to the Pumpkin Patch again this time with G Mommy. Our nieces Rylee and Reese were able to come too. Good thing I had my sister's super speedy camera because with four kids, you need it to capture them somewhat smiling at the same time!



Just the cousins!


This one is my favorite! Jenna posing and Reese sticking her tongue out at Aunt Jen.



There were some dads there that helped all the kids on the merry-go-round and you can see that Rylee and Jenna loved it!



This is one of my favorite things to do every year and I was glad we got a semi-dry day to enjoy the patch!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Glad the weather cooperated for you!
Cute picture of the grandkids with G Mommy!

Julie said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to write that I really like the pic with all the kids in the green wagon!