
Our anniversary trip is 10 days away and I am starting to bring out the Type A OCD side of my personality. I have this list and am becoming anxious that I am not going get it all done before we leave. Some things are on the list like pay bills ahead of time and some are not on the list like going to the dentist for a chipped tooth. To make it more complicated I am having to rush the tooth repair before the trip. Not only was this not on my budget for the month, I didn't have this in my work schedule either. I was able to mark some things off the list this weekend so I have some sense of relief. I know that it won't matter once I step on that airplane when I am in full vacation mode.



3 comments:
I'm so jealous. Seriously, would you have your people talk to my people? They spend all day together.
Amanda,
Every time James goes off to a trip to Blue Earth, MN it is more miles that he can then use to get you and him to Hawaii First Class!
Jason
I meant to ask at Bunko when you were going ... yay, the countdown begins!
Post a Comment