We leave this afternoon for our anniversary vacation to London and Paris. Hopefully we can find moments to update with how we are doing, if not we will post lots of pictures when we get back!
Steve and I can't wait to hear all the funny storie of Jason attempting to make his way around Europe. Let's hope you (Jenn) don't have to roll your eyes too many times! Seriously, have a wonderful time reconnecting and celebrating your anniversary!!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!
I am the mom of two children, wife of a wonderful husband and a career businesswoman and I wouldn't have it any other way. Jason and I are always on the go whether it is for our kids Jenna and Jackson or our beloved Texas Longhorns. We love our life and wanted to share pieces with our friends and family.
5 comments:
What a sweet picture!
Have TONS of fun!
You guys are SO CUTE! Hope you are having an amazing trip. Can't wait to hear all about it!
Bonjour! Have lots of fun; can't wait to hear all about your trip! I'm jealous; we are stuck in Dallas in the 107 degree temps!
Cute picture! Have a great time - can't wait to hear about it!
Steve and I can't wait to hear all the funny storie of Jason attempting to make his way around Europe. Let's hope you (Jenn) don't have to roll your eyes too many times!
Seriously, have a wonderful time reconnecting and celebrating your anniversary!!!
Can't wait to hear about your trip!
Post a Comment