July 21, 2008

Ornament Premiere Part 2


At each ornament premiere you sign up for a door prize and depending on the year you get gifts depending on how much you spend. This year I won the door prize on those individuals that spent over a certain dollar amount. I went to pick it up and the sales ladies were so excited. I still had no clue what was in the box because everything was still in the wrapping. Come to find out it was 2004 Members Only Christmas Chess Set. Now, I wouldn't have purchased this because we barely play checkers. While I was searching the net for pictures of the set I realized how much this sucker is worth. So once Jason finds out how much it is worth he will want me to sell it on eBay.

6 comments:

Jennifer Butler said...

Definitely sell it on ebay..Maybe it will help finance part of your European trip! :)

Jenny said...

Yes, I vote for sell!!! How cool!

Julie said...

That is gorgeous!
You should keep it for a little while and then sell it! :)

Amanda said...

I'm off to check eBay now...

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Lady luck! Good for you ... let us know if you get some good cash on ebay.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Just looked at ebay ... yep, sell it! :)