July 12, 2008

Ornament Premiere

Every July Hallmark premieres that year's ornaments. I love that day and look forward to it every summer. I have had a Hallmark ornament for almost every Christmas since my first Christmas. I go every year to the premiere unless I have to work, which Jason's gets the privilege of picking my ornaments for me. Oh yes, I put my wish list in and the store bags them up for me for pick up. Some years there are ornaments that are cuter in person and I end up purchasing an extra ornament. This year I did that but I rationalized it because we are going to Disney World this fall. Here is the ornament that won me over this year. Isn't it cute? And the mouth moves like a regular nutcracker.

3 comments:

Julie said...

So Cute!
Brendan would love that one, too!

Glad you had fun - hope you didn't get behind the lady that takes forever in the checkout line. :)

Can't wait to hear about all your purchases!

The Slates said...

I looked through the catalog at Mom's, but still nothing I could go crazy over like you and Mom do. I guess, I'll get stuck with the Dreamsicles and you'll get the ornaments.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

How fun ... I love that tradition and have never heard of anyone else who does that. I didn't even know they premiered them in the summer.