April 5, 2008

Go Ladybugs!


Today was Jenna's first soccer game. I wanted to take a picture before the game and she had to grab her soccer ball and put it under her feet. Who teaches them this stuff? Anyway, she had a great time and she sort of made 3 goals. When they are in a cluster it is really hard to tell who officially kicked it in. She was awarded the gray star for her performance which is for "Best Offense." The game ran a little longer than normal so of course we were late for ballet which started 15 minutes after the end of the game. All those years of changing in the car for ballet as a kid paid off because I amazed Jason with how quickly I could get Jenna changed en route to ballet.


2 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah Jenna.
You look awesome in your uniform (and that is just as important as playing the game)! :)

Jennifer Butler said...

Love the soccer pose - great job, Jenna!!