I was able to go to the zoo today with Jenna's class. The weather was nice and it wasn't too crowded for half price Wednesday. Here are the kids that I was in charge of during our time at the zoo. Jenna, Austin, Grace and Kitty all wanted the snake house to be the first thing we went to and might I say we walked through at Jennifer speed.
Jenna's teacher gave us money so that the kids could feed the birds. I got a work out from lifting the kids high enough to reach the few birds that were interested in eating.

Jenna in true form

Class photo after a day at the zoo

I am tired but you know what it was still better than a day at the office! I love being a kid again.
4 comments:
Zoo trumps work any day!
Glad you had fun.
Last year, I wouldn't even take Kaitlyn's group into the snake house - you are so brave! :)
Today was a lovely day for the Zoo, and you're right -- a trip to the Zoo is far better than a day in the office!
That looked like fun (except for the snake house).
Great new blog look - very you!
Post a Comment