
This has been a crazy week. We have been plagued with minor injuries this week that make me glad we still have a couple weeks until the kids take their birthday / Easter pictures. Last Friday Jackson slipped in the booth at Fuddrucker's and ended up with a bump between the eyes. On Tuesday Jenna tripped on the playground at daycare and busted her lip. Teeth were ok so we counted our blessings. Thursday Jenna had another accident at daycare and ripped her dress. Then this afternoon Jackson comes running into the living room with blood all over his hands and face. It took a couple of cleanings for me to determine where the cut was. It was a small cut on his chin. So when he shows up tomorrow with Spider-Man band-aid on his chin - you know what happened. The one thing that made my day was that yesterday I was doing my normal routine of getting recyclable things together and putting them in the canister in the garage. I went to break down one of the fruit snack boxes and I found that I was an instant winner of a $5 Discover gift card. Sweet! I never instant win anything except maybe a small drink during McDonald's Monopoly game. May the crazy week so much better.



2 comments:
Oh my gosh. I actually thought Jackson just had left over breakfast jelly or something on his chin today!
Hope this week is accident free.
Wow, great find! I could use one or two of those. Congrats!
Post a Comment