February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I was able to attend Jenna's Valentine's Day party at school on Thursday. It was a lot of fun to see all the kid's expressions as they opened their box full of Valentine's.



Jason gave me a beautiful heart bracelet from James Avery. I also received flowers with various shades at my office.



Of course the best present ever was given to Jason by me. He loves the TV show "Psych" probably more for the pop culture references that describe our lives as kid. I gave him Season One on DVD, a mug and pineapple stress ball.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness, I love Psych! Jason and I should totally get together for a watch party! Where did you get the mug? I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed one...

Jennifer W said...

I got the mug of the show's website. Jason has been watching the DVD non-stopped. I think that he might get the Season Two DVD set for Father's Day or Christmas depending on when it comes out!