December 27, 2007

Christmas Party at School

I was able to attend Jenna's Christmas party at school. It was fun but I couldn't do it everyday. Here is a picture of the cupcakes that the room moms got for the class. It is cute - Tom Thumb - if you ever need one.



The kids played musical chairs with a wrap present. Everyone got one but you can see how competitive my daughter is by the way she played the game. Here is how big the circle was when they started. Her teacher, Mrs. Grimes is the one the bottom right corner with the camera.



This is when she got out.



Here is a picture of the shirts that they made specially for the party. It is a Christmas tree made out of her handprints.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I LOVE that shirt! So cute! We're stealing that idea for next year. :)