December 4, 2007

Sweet n' Sassy

Tonight was the first night that Jason had to work to 8 pm. So what do we do for dinner? We went to Chick-fil-A because it was kids eat free night. Sweet n' Sassy was there fixing the girls hair. This was exciting for Jenna because when we go to the salon in Southlake we are only getting her hair cut. She sees the girls having parties and she wanted to do it too. Well tonight she got her hair done, glitter in her hair and a star on her cheek. Take a look...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute. I love her smile, it completely shows her personality!

Amanda said...

How'd you survive your first week of late nights? Welcome to the world of Merritt Hawkins, my friend. It's a total boy's club. I'm home alone too if you ever need to complain -- I mean, talk -- about it! :)

Anonymous said...

We miss you!!! You have become lost in cyber space.