October 1, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

One of my favorite family traditions is visiting The Pumpkin Patch. We have done it every year since Jenna was born. We always try to go the first Friday the Patch is open. It is normally a wonderful day, it isn't very crowded and we get the first selection of the pumpkins. This year it happen to be opening day. It was fun watching the tractors unload and lay out the pumpkins.

Every year we take this photo and I guess it hit me how grown up Jenna is really becoming. My little girl is starting to disappear and a beautiful young lady is appearing.



Jackson is really starting to have a little growth spurt. It is always harder to tell with him because of his body build.



They humored me and allowed multiple pictures some even without the standard camera smile.




Some years I don't care what pumpkin we get but today I felt like traditional round. So we hunted for round with no ickies on the side. We finally found it!


Then we headed for the perfect little pumpkin before we headed to the Fall Festival at the kids' daycare.


One last hay climb before we head out!


I love Fall and can't wait for the Fall weather to arrive! Happy October everyone!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I like Jenna's shirt!