Yesterday Jackson found some of his mega blocks that he got for his birthday last March from his Uncle James and Aunt Wendy. It has several superheros and a fire station and fire truck. The kids had already had dinner and Jason and I were trying to enjoy our spicy tortilla soup when Jackson came in with his blocks. Jason made fun of me because I had to do it just like the picture. As you could see Jackson had fun.
January 22, 2008
Spider-Man Mega Blocks
Yesterday Jackson found some of his mega blocks that he got for his birthday last March from his Uncle James and Aunt Wendy. It has several superheros and a fire station and fire truck. The kids had already had dinner and Jason and I were trying to enjoy our spicy tortilla soup when Jackson came in with his blocks. Jason made fun of me because I had to do it just like the picture. As you could see Jackson had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment