February 7, 2011

Week 2 - 4 Accomplishments

These past couple of weeks the progress has been really slow, but I wanted to highlight what I did accomplish rather than the stuff that I didn't.

* watched the Lowe's delivery guy install the oven/stove
* deep cleaned the kitchen (because the Lowe's guy was coming)
* painted the laundry room thus needing to refix the dryer vent
* spent the MLK holiday with my daughter, nieces and my parents
* ice skating for Jenna with friends while Jackson swam at the CAC with friends
* completed Jackson's AT-AT Walker that Santa gave him
* movie with my sister on one of her days off
* girls night / movie night with some girlfriends
* deep cleaned the kids' bathroom (yuck is all I have to say)
* had my own pity party for a few days
* snowed / iced in for 4 days with the family - there aren't enough Wii games, crafts, books to make you not have a little cabin fever
* read lots of books to contain some of the nervous energy

Hopefully this next week will be a more productive one. The snow days really hinder everything that was needed to be done, so we are praying for good weather.

No comments: