November 13, 2010

Jennifer's Birthday

The week of my birthday I had the opportunity to be off from work. I didn't log in to anything work related so it really was a vacation. My goal was to purge through several bins of things before the holidays are upon us. So I was working but I tried to do something for myself each day. I had dessert, walked places instead of driving, got my toes done, got my hair done, went to the movies in the middle of the day with Jason and slept in a few days.

We went to dinner on Macaroni Grill and my kids were good which is really the only gift I needed but Jackson scored me some free chocolate cake! Jenna took the very close up picture so I have like four chins.




The kids drew me birthday cards while we waited for our food.

No comments: