August 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary Jennifer!

Jason gave me an anniversary present a day early. We traveled to Kansas City to visit all things Hallmark. We went to the visitors center that had a great stamping activity through the different exhibits for the kids.



The kids got to make a purple bow



Jenna liked the ornament section - as do I.



We ate lunch at the Crayola Cafe



Visited the Crayon Store



The kids loved being creative in Kaleidoscope activity center.




One of the many fountains



We headed across I-35 to enter Kansas - this is the best it gets picture wise.


Jenna kept busy with her new craft.



Best part of all this - everything but lunch was free!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I bet you were in heaven at the Hallmark Museum.
Are you hoping for a Hallmark section in heaven one day? :)

Jenny said...

I've been to the Hallmark Museum in KC! How fun for you!