Today mark's the birth of my sweet little girl. Eight years ago, I was working on a Wednesday morning when suddenly at about 9 am I started having this back pain. Getting a car wash at lunch and work related stuff seemed more important than inquiring whether or not I was in labor. Someone informed me after I could no longer hide the fact that I was in pain that I was probably having back labor. A trip to the hospital at 9 pm, labor stopping stopping at some point, a 105 degree fever and emergency surgery later, Jenna Lauren entered our world at 5:55 am. She was tiny with very little hair but she was beautiful.

When she was little she was a girly girl that loved dressing up and pretending she was a princess. I loved her super curly hair and refused to cut it for fear it would no longer be there.

She indulged in our love for the Longhorns. Here she is at the National Championship Celebration in Austin in 2006.

And this year at her first game with Mom

Happy birthday sweet girl! May this next year be full of promise and love.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jenna!
You are lookin' oh so grown up in that last picture.
Love the fancy white dress....
Post a Comment