December 2, 2009

Snow!


Jackson had a horrible night that started at 2 am when he crawled into our bed only to throw up in it. So that debate about whether or not I wanted to shell out money for a new comforter was settled. He was up every 30 minutes throwing up. I decided that I would work from home but I needed to run in the office for a couple of things. I pull out of the garage to snow. Now how hard was it to keep a sick 4 year old out of the snow. I compromised for just the walkway only to be met with a marble size snowball while I take a picture. Boys!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

He doesn't look like a boy who had been throwing up all night. It is amazing what snow will do for a kid in Texas. Hope he's feeling better!

Julie said...

Sorry about the illness; but woohoo for the new comforter!!