Well this birthday has not been the best but it definitely falls below the Valentine's Day that I had the flu. Monday I started feeling sick and suffered through most of the work day on Tuesday. Sucked it up and went to the doctor's Tuesday afternoon and I have strep throat. I felt better today, probably because I don't have a fever anymore. I had the day off anyway but not exactly how I intended to spend my day. However, I did enjoy laying on the couch doing nothing with the excuse that I am suppose to rest. I am officially not contagious and am planning to go to work tomorrow. Thank you for all the e-cards, it made my day a little brighter. Here is a picture of my birthday cake. The kids insisted that we put my age on the cake "because Mommy I have been four and Jackson has been three so we have the candles." I guess this is better than 34 actual candles on the cake.
November 5, 2008
Happy Birthday to Me
Well this birthday has not been the best but it definitely falls below the Valentine's Day that I had the flu. Monday I started feeling sick and suffered through most of the work day on Tuesday. Sucked it up and went to the doctor's Tuesday afternoon and I have strep throat. I felt better today, probably because I don't have a fever anymore. I had the day off anyway but not exactly how I intended to spend my day. However, I did enjoy laying on the couch doing nothing with the excuse that I am suppose to rest. I am officially not contagious and am planning to go to work tomorrow. Thank you for all the e-cards, it made my day a little brighter. Here is a picture of my birthday cake. The kids insisted that we put my age on the cake "because Mommy I have been four and Jackson has been three so we have the candles." I guess this is better than 34 actual candles on the cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy Birthday! Hope you can enjoy the rest of the week!
34 candles would not have fit on that piece of cake. Glad the kiddos had a better plan! :)
Post a Comment