October 9, 2008
Disney World Update
For all of those that were worried that we wouldn't get our Character Meals or our dining plans ironed out before we went to Disney World Thanksgiving week - we finally did. Normally we are the first to call or register. For example, we got our flights to Disney the first day we could purchase them with our AAdvantage Miles. For whatever reason the start time for making reservations happened while we were in Europe and we just couldn't get organized. While we didn't get all our desired restaurants or character meals, we did get some pretty decent reservations. The kids and us adults will enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I will have to get with you...we have our trip booked for June - using Advantage Miles, we also got our seats one of the first days you could. I haven't done anything else though as far as research. I've never been to DW and neither have our kids, so I'm so excited. Of course, with the economy being as it is, it may not be as an elaborate trip as I had hoped. We'll see...
So, what did you make reservations for??? Can't wait to hear!
AND, we did call the exact day we were allowed and did NOT get the big reservation we wanted- Cinderella's Castle. But, we did lots of other character meals.
So glad you got reservations.
Can't wait to see pictures of everything.
Can't wait to hear where you go! We love WDW, and are ready for a return trip!
Post a Comment